Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rolling Forms by Gary Sivanich

Rolling Forms
Acrylic
24" x 20"
2009

One artist’s view of Spectrum Artworks:

Spectrum ArtWorks gives me the chance to work around other artists. It gives me a chance to see what work other people do, to ask others for feedback on my work.

Rolling Forms is blue because…

Art is my therapy. It helps me to focus on something beside myself. I have always enjoyed abstract art. It gives me a chance to experiment with more with color and lines. The interesting thing about my work is that every piece is different. I leave it for others to let them decide if the painting works for them: texture, balance, and color on color.

1 comment:

  1. Great colors, motion, feeling, most of all it speaks to me. Like it!!! Keep rolling......

    ReplyDelete